Thinking about a new exciting career and getting paid while diving worldwide? Bringing your skills and knowledge to a professional level? Here is where it all starts! During the course you will be considered as part of the team and the relationship with your PADI instructor will be more like a mentorship. You will meet a lot of different people and work/assist directly with your instructor that teaches you also about diving as a business and how to handle and have good judgements in different scenarios. Between trainings, theory and workshops you can have a lot of fun exploring the popular dive sites here in Bali.
- Duration is minimum 14 days if you have all the Prerequisites, although if you have time you can extend it for more practising. Contact us to discuss your custom program (e-learning also available)
- During the course you will see all the best sites of Bali: Nusa Penida, Tulamben, Sanur, Padang Bai, Amed and Tepekong
- You will have a deeper knowledge about theory and PADI standards
- Do some stamina exercises, refine your dive skills and knowledge about equipments and assist your instructor with PADI courses while you practise some teaching scenarios. That’s really fun!!
- During day trips you will learn how to make a proper and relaxed dive briefing and also guide some fun dives with our guests under the supervision of your instructor
- Be 18 years old
- Logged 40 dives
- Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months (we can do it again together if already expired)
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months (if you haven’t done it at home don’t worry we can arrange that for you here in Bali)
What you can do as a PADI Divemaster
- Conduct the Discover Local Diving experience
- Accompany certified PADI Scuba Divers on subsequent dives
- Assist an instructor during confined and open water training
- Conduct the Discover Snorkeling program
And much more waiting for you!