PADI Advanced Open Water Course in Bali
It is the perfect way to explore new and exciting underwater environments. Building on the foundation of your first scuba course the Open Water Diver Course, the Advanced Open Water course allows you to expand your diving adventures by exploring Bali’s incredible dive sites. With additional training, you’ll be able to dive deeper, navigate more challenging underwater terrain, and experience new diving specialties such as drift diving, night diving….
The course is designed to be flexible, allowing you to choose five dives of your choice that cater to your interests and comforts. Our PADI instructors will guide you through each dive, ensuring that you build confidence and experience in a safe and enjoyable way while having a lot of fun!
Join us now to become a certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver in Bali!
Highlight of the Advanced Open Water Course in Bali
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course in Bali offers a unique opportunity to explore some of the most stunning dive sites in the world.
The course consists of 5 dives and 5 Knowledge reviews (recommended to do the online study before starting the course) that you can customize to fit your interests and goals.
You will have to do a Deep dive (dive to a max depth of 30m), Navigation dive (improve orientation and the use of compass) and then you can choose between 3 dives that you prefer: Night, Wreck, Photography, Buoyancy, Fish id, Drift.
Bali’s underwater world offers diverse marine life, from manta rays and colorful fish to wrecks and underwater temples. You’ll learn advanced techniques for navigation, buoyancy control, and deep diving, but don’t worry, on each dive you also will have enough time to explore and enjoy the underwater world of Bali.
How Deep can I go after I am certified as an Advanced Open Water Diver?
As an Advanced Open Water Diver you can dive until 30M of depths. If you are interested to dive deeper and get more chance to see some pelagic fish you can enroll the Deep Diver Course which allows you to dive until 40M.
Programme of the Padi Advanced Course
- 5 dives divided in 2 days + Knowledge Review if previously not done online. 2 of the dives must be Deep Dive and Navigation Dive in accordance to PADI Standards. The rest 3 dives you can choose.
- You will do your dives in Nusa Penida and Tulamben
- You will go through the Knowledge reviews (every dive as one dedicated) with your PADI instructor before or after the dives. You can study before the start of the course with the e-material or during the course.
- PADI Open Water (or equivalent from other agencies)
- Be in a good health for outdoor activities (you will have to fill in a medical statement before we start)