PADI Open Water Course in Bali
Highlight of the Open Water Course
Here’s what you can expect from the course:
First, you’ll attend the class session where you’ll learn the fundamentals of dive theory and safety procedures. You’ll be guided by our experienced PADI instructors who will help you understand everything you need to know about diving.
Next, you’ll head to the pool session where you’ll get hands-on practice with the dive equipment and master essential dive skills in a safe and controlled environment. Our instructors will be right there with you, to make sure you feel comfortable and confident.
Finally, it’s time for the ocean dives! This is where the real adventure begins. You’ll put all your newly acquired skills and knowledge into practice as you explore the beautiful waters of Bali. The colorful coral reefs and diverse marine life will leave you in awe, and you’ll never forget the incredible feeling of being weightless and free underwater.
Certification to dive independently with PADI Open Water in Bali
So, are you ready to start your unforgettable diving adventure in Bali? Join us today and discover a whole new world beneath the waves!
Programme of the PADI Open Water Course
- The duration is 4 days/ 3 days if you choose e-learning (you will study the theory independently before getting to Bali or once you arrived on the island). If you don’t have enough time and you still want to join a dive course you can opt for the Scuba Diver which only takes 2 days
- Day 1: Class session (5 sections followed by a final exam)
- Day 2: Pool session (5 sections that gradually develops your skills)
- Day 3: 2 Ocean Dives in Padang Bai/Sanur
- Day 4: 2 Ocean Dives in Tulamben. The course is quite flexible so we can combine it to make it more enjoyable for you.
Prerequisites for Join the Course
- Be at least 10 years old
- Be in a good health for outdoor activities (you will have to fill in a medical statement before we start)
- Be able to swim a short distance in the style that you are more comfortable with